Two days ago, I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by dearkitty1. It is my first blog award in many years… and I am so grateful. Thank you so much.
As part of the rules, I have to answer 7 questions she asked. I also have to nominate other bloggers.
My seven questions are:
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from? I will assume you are asking for location, which in this case is United States of America
2. What is your favourite sport? Baseball
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020? Yoo… too many to mention
4. What is your favourite quote? A man’s gift will make room for him and will bring him before great men – Proverbs 18:16
5. What was your favourite class when still at school? English Language
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier? Blogging
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play? Guitar
Dear Kitty. Some blog, thank you once again for the nomination. I have done ‘rules’ 1-3, will continue with 4 & 5 in a future post.
Rules 4 & 5 are nominating other blogs. I apologise in advance for those who will be offended by my nomination because I know it’s not all bloggers who like these blog awards. You are not obliged to accept the nomination, you can just ignore it.