Well, how many times have you heard this statement, ‘Men are dogs’? It’s never meant as a complement hey, but what if I tell you that it’s a complement. Not, just a complement but a huge complement. Here’s why:
1. Dogs are loyal to their owner. They might play with you for a while, but will never turn their backs on their owner.
2. They give protection to those who they’re close to, to the extent of putting their own lives in danger to protect their loved ones.
3. They’re available, they follow you everywhere, they’re never too busy to be with you, they’re always there when you need them.
4. Dogs are affectionate and gentle with their owners, but fiercely protective of their territories.
5. They’re reliable and faithful companions. A great example is the guide dog for blind people.
6. They give unconditional love…
7. They always have your best interests at heart.
You might say that most men sleep around, that’s why they’re called dogs… Well, dogs only get intimate with bitches and yes, unless you keep it on a leash, it will sleep with all the bitches in the hood.
- Vaal Messianic Women Network hosts a highly successful high teaVaal Messianic Women Network hosts a highly successful high tea
- Sharpeville teens arrested for rape of elderly woman
- Chaos at Boksburg prison as inmates are attacked while playing soccer
- Nyati Eco Game Park, a review
- Another night at the Sedibeng Municipality offices for HIV/Aids Educators
Well, I’m sure there are other characteristics of dogs you can even add on. They’re not called a man’s best friend for nothing…
So, are men dogs? Unless you are a cat, it really is a complement.
Article written by Constance van Niekerk (Connie V) Editor of Afrique Beat News.
No comments yet.